Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to The Bathroom Showroom Rewards Programme (the "Promotion"), a loyalty programme for trade customers with a trade account with The Bathroom Showroom ("Account"), a trading name of City Plumbing Supplies Holdings Limited. City Plumbing Supplies Holdings Limited's registered office is at Lodge Way House, Harlestone Road, Northampton NN5 7UG and its company number is 02489546 ("The Bathroom Showroom"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before registering for the Promotion. By completing the registration form for the Promotion online, and by participating in the Promotion, the Participant (as defined below) and any representative of the Participant ("Representative"), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promotion
1.1. The Promotion may be operated on behalf of The Bathroom Showroom by certain third party suppliers engaged by The Bathroom Showroom for that purpose.
1.2. The Promotion shall continue until terminated by The Bathroom Showroom in accordance with clause 8.
1.3. The Promotion is only open to trade account customers of City Plumbing Supplies Limited ("The Bathroom Showroom Account"); and
1.3.1. (the "Participant(s)" and each a "Participant").
1.4. Unless The Bathroom Showroom expressly agrees otherwise in writing, the definition of Participant excludes:
1.4.1. any and all other holders of trade accounts (being cash or credit) of other brands of Travis Perkins plc;
1.4.2. any and all holders of Accounts who are public sector organisations or housing associations;
1.4.3. any and all holders of Accounts who are large (more than ten employees) national and regional house builder companies and/or contractors.
1.4.4. any and all current and previous employees of Travis Perkins plc or any other group company, or the immediate families of such employees, or public sector or housing association employees;
1.4.5. any and all employees of any agencies or event suppliers or their families or agents or any other person officially connected with the Promotion; and
1.4.6. any customers that currently receive, or are connected to a customer that currently receives, a rebate from Travis Perkins plc and any other brands of Travis Perkins plc.
1.4.7. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant and who may take part in this Promotion, please contact the City Plumbing Supplies Holdings Limited Marketing Department at email@example.com whose decision shall be final and binding.
1.5. The Promotion shall only apply to products purchased from The Bathroom Showroom by the Participants.
1.6. In order to participate in the Promotion, Participants must first either be invited to join the promotion by a showroom sales manager or branch colleague of The Bathroom Showroom and fill in the registration form online at www.showroomrewards.co.uk or directly register online at www.showroomrewards.co.uk. If registering directly at the website, the customer understands that they will need to have a Trade Cash Card or Credit Account with City Plumbing and they will have to leave 3 working days after opening the account before registering with Showroom Rewards.
1.7. The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to remove a Participant from the Promotion.
1.8. No third party or joint registrations will be accepted and only one registration per Participant and company will be accepted. Connected companies shall be deemed to be the same as the Participant to which they are connected, and deemed duplicate accounts dealt with accordingly. The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional The Bathroom Showroom Accounts at any time.
1.9. Unless The Bathroom Showroom expressly agrees otherwise in writing, the primary methods of communication in connection with the Promotion shall be via the website www.showroomrewards.co.uk ("Website"), emails and/or text messages (depending on the contact information supplied at registration).
2.1. If the Participant is acting as an individual or a partnership, the Participant must register at www.showroomrewards.co.uk or be invited to join the Promotion, be resident in the UK and remain resident throughout the twelve month period commencing from the first day of the month during which the Participant's register for the Promotion (the "Promotion Joining Date") and for each following twelve month period commencing on each anniversary of the Promotion Joining Date (each 12 month period shall be termed a "Promotion Period") and be aged 18 or over at the date of the Promotion Joining Date.
2.2. If the Participant is a limited company or another entity with separate legal identity the Representative of that Participant must:
2.2.1. be invited to join the Promotion;
2.2.2. be aged 18 or over;
2.2.3. confirm, by completing the registration form online, that he or she:
22.214.171.124. has the authority to bind the Participant on whose behalf the Representative completes the registration (i.e. the Account holder); and
126.96.36.199. has made the Participant aware of the Promotion and has its consent to enter into the Promotion on its behalf.
2.3. It is a condition of entry that all information given at registration is true, current and full. It is the Participant's obligation to update (or ensure that the Representative updates) any information submitted upon registration and to ensure that the Participant's details (including its customer account details) remain accurate and up to date. All Incentives (as defined below) and communications that need to be sent to the Participant will be sent to the address held in The Bathroom Showrooms central customer account database, unless the delivery address is altered accordingly online. The Bathroom Showroom will not be liable for any breach of these Terms and Conditions arising from the Participant's failure to update the information submitted or for any lost, delayed or undeliverable communications. If the Participant (or its Representative) does contact The Bathroom Showroom to update any details the Participant (or its Representative) may be required to go into their Bathroom Showroom branch to make changes to their customer account details, unless changes can be made remotely by The Bathroom Showroom, in which case they will be asked certain security questions before amendments to the Participant's Promotion account (the "Bathroom Showroom Account") or the Participant's Account are made.
2.4. If the Participant (or its Representative) fails to provide all of the requested and required information (including any security information), the Participant may be disqualified and not permitted to participate in the Promotion.
2.5. The Bathroom Showroom is not responsible for incomplete, unclear, incomprehensible or distorted entries to the Promotion. Such entries will be void.
2.6. It is the Participant's responsibility to keep secure any information that might identify the Participant and/or its Representative and allow access to the Participant's Bathroom Showroom Account. Neither The Bathroom Showroom nor its agents shall be responsible or liable in any way if a person is able to redeem or spend any Points (as defined below) as a result of the Participant and/or the Representative not taking proper care of the Participant's The Bathroom Showroom Account details.
3. Membership Level and Associated Benefits
3.1. Each Participant will be awarded a membership level of the Promotion that is consistent with their level of qualifying spend that it has accrued (the "Membership Level") as follows:
My Rewards £0.01 - £11,999.99 (exc. VAT) per annum
Partner Rewards £12,000+ (exc. VAT) per annum
3.2. Upon registration by a Participant for the Promotion, a Participant will be awarded a My Rewards Membership. If the Participant spends an average of £1,000 Qualifying Spend per calendar month for the first 3 months they will automatically transfer to a Partner Rewards membership level and consequently be entitled to the Incentive linked to that membership level.
3.3. If the Participant fails to meet the Qualifying Spend of the Partner Rewards level, they will remain a My Rewards member and receive end of month spend reviews for an average of £1,000 Qualifying Spend per month.
3.4. Once the Participant joins the Partner Rewards level the participant remains there for 12 calendar months. At the end of the 12 months from joining the Partner Rewards membership level the Participant's Qualifying Spend will be reviewed. If the Participant has spent in excess of £12,000 during the previous 12 calendar months, they will receive a further 12 months membership on the Partner Rewards level. If the required Qualifying Spend is not met the participant will rejoin the My Rewards level and receive monthly spend reviews for a spend of £12,000 over the previous 12 calendar month period.
3.5. All installer showroom qualifying spend including referral sales (where the end users purchase direct) ("Referral Sales") allocated will be gathered and shown on the Website in their The Bathroom Showroom Rewards account. This data will determine the membership level.
3.6. Participants will be able to obtain additional points through exclusive promotions.
3.7. Each Participant will receive Incentives (as defined at clause 4.8.3) associated to its membership level which will be notified by the Bathroom Showroom from time to time and which may be subject to amendment or withdrawal by the Bathroom Showroom at any time without prior notice.
3.8. It is the responsibility of the Participant to notify The Bathroom Showroom of referral Qualifying Spends and present evidence of the same.
3.9. A Participant with an existing Showroom Rewards Account that is currently on Partner Rewards level with The Bathroom Showroom will automatically be transferred to the Partner Rewards Membership Level.
3.10. The Bathroom Showroom may from time to time offer Participants entry into free prize draws ("Prize Draws") and the terms in Schedule 3 shall apply in addition to the rest of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Collecting Points and Incentives
4.1. Subject to clause 4.4, the My Rewards Participants will receive 4 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales of Qualifying Spend.
4.2. Subject to clause 4.4, the Partner Rewards Participants will receive 4 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales and 2 points for every £1 spent on the Participants Account of Qualifying Spend.
4.3. "Qualifying Spend" shall include:
4.3.1. On the "My Rewards" membership level, the Participant is awarded points in respect of Referral Sales purchases only.
4.3.2. On the "Partner Rewards" membership level, the Participant is awarded points in respect of Referral Sales purchases and the Participants trade cash card/credit account sales.
4.3.3. Only products purchased from the current bathroom brochure and tile brochure qualify.
4.3.4. Spend on certain products may be excluded from the Promotion at the discretion of The Bathroom Showroom.
4.3.5. Qualifying Spend only includes actual spend with The Bathroom Showroom and any discounts or other offers that the Participant benefits from will not count towards the calculation of such Qualifying Spend.
4.4. The Bathroom Showroom:
4.4.1. reserves the right to revise the points earned referred to in clause 4.1 and 4.2 and these may change from time to time; and
4.4.2. may award from time to time additional points during time limited promotional periods ("Enhanced Points Promotion"). The terms set out in Schedule 2 shall apply to Enhanced Points Promotions in addition to the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
4.5. If a Participant requires a refund on any spend made which was included within the Qualifying Spend (even after the expiry of the relevant Promotion Period), The Bathroom Showroom will deduct the value of the refund from the Qualifying Spend (the "Deducted Qualifying Spend") and any Points that were awarded in relation to that Deducted Qualifying Spend shall be deducted from the Participant's Point total in their Account (the "Deducted Points").
4.6. If a Participant submits a Redemption (as defined in clause 5.2 below) and prior to the Participant receiving the Incentive (as defined at clause 4.8 below) any Deducted Points takes the Participant's Points total within its Account to a negative figure, The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to cancel the Incentive which the Participant submitted the Redemption for. The Points that the Participant had submitted the Redemption for will then be returned to its Account which the Participant may go onto submit a further Redemption for in due course.
4.7. The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to discount or ignore any spend by a Participant when calculating the Qualifying Spend in the event that it has reason to believe that such spend is not genuine. The Bathroom Showroom's decision as to which spend by a Participant will and will not count towards the Qualifying Spend shall be binding on the Participant and final.
4.8. The Participant may collect the Points and utilise them:
4.8.1. Participants may purchase discounts and offers through the benefits page, promotions and discounts from our affiliate partner(s) by cash, no exchange of accrued points are required;
4.8.2. Participants may purchase gift cards, credit notes, technology items, experiences in exchange for accrued points.
4.8.3 To make a monetary donation (“Donation”) to the Teenage Cancer Trust (the “Charity”) which is a registered charity (registered charity: 1062559 (England & Wales), SC039757 (Scotland) further details of the Charity are available at https://www.teenagecancertrust.org/ .
4.8.4 Items described in 4.8.1, 4.8.2 and 4.8.3 are “Incentives”
4.8.5 Participants who utilise their Points to make a Donation will receive an automated email from the Bathroom Showroom confirming the Donation to the Charity.
4.8.6 The Bathroom Showroom will analyse how many Participants have opted to make a Donation to the Charity as an Incentive and make a payment to the Charity to the same value as the aggregate amount of all Donations that the Participants have decided to make within the previous six (6) calendar months; such payment shall be made in the name of ‘Customers of The Bathroom Showroom’.
4.9. Points will only be awarded in relation to Qualifying Spend from the Promotion Joining Date.
4.10. The Bathroom Showroom (and/or its agents) will maintain an Account that records all Qualifying Spend for the relevant Promotion Period and the corresponding Points that have accrued in connection with that Qualifying Spend. Points will be updated in the Account on a regular basis.
4.11. The Bathroom Showroom and its agents reserve the right to correct any mistakes that are made in respect of the Qualifying Spend and/or the number of Points issued to the Participant but recommends that the Participant keeps records of its transactions so that it (or the Representative) can check that the information held is accurate. Any queries in connection with the number of Points accrued should be presented in writing to The Bathroom Showroom at the address set out at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
4.12. Incentives will be advertised on the Website and, subject to availability, may be ordered at any time while they appear on the Website, provided that the Participant has accrued sufficient Points. Redeemed Points cannot be used again and the Participant's Account balance will be reduced to reflect the number of redeemed Points.
4.13. Points cannot be redeemed until credited to an Account. In the event that a credit note or refund is issued to a Participant, or the Participant fails to pay in accordance with their agreed payment terms for any goods purchased from The Bathroom Showroom, The Bathroom Showroom shall be entitled to subsequently reduce the number of Points accrued to the Participant's Account or (if already redeemed) clawback the value of the relevant Points from future accruals of Points.
4.14. The Participant is the holder of its Points and is responsible for their security. The Bathroom Showroom are the overall owners of all Points and they remain its property at all times, until redeemed by the Participant as the Account holder.
4.15. The Participant cannot transfer, sell or use its Points for any purpose except as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. If the Participant attempts to transfer Points in any way that is not permitted by these Terms and Conditions The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to take such action against the Participant as it considers appropriate.
4.16. Dates on which the Incentives will take place will be available on the Website or otherwise confirmed by the relevant agent and/or Promotion Partner (as defined below).
4.17. The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to modify scheduling of any Incentives or the Promotion without prior notice at any time and for any reason.
4.18. The Bathroom Showroom further reserves its right to substitute any Incentive with an incentive/reward of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
4.19. Points will expire and be removed from the Account 24 calendar months from accrual. The Participant will not be entitled to any compensation or damages from The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agents in connection with those forfeited
4.20. If a Participant's Account becomes dormant for over 12 calendar months the Points will expire and be removed. The Participant will not be entitled to any compensation or damages from The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agents in connection with those forfeited Points.
5. Claiming an Incentive
5.1. Points can be redeemed against Incentives advertised and available on the Website. The Bathroom Showroom may decide to give Participants the ability to "top-up" the number of Points that they have, in order to allow Participants to claim certain Incentives where the number of Points held by the Participant would otherwise be insufficient.
5.2. If a Participant wishes to redeem its Points it must submit an online redemption form via the Website for any Incentives that it wishes to claim (a "Redemption"). At the point in time that the Redemption is submitted, the Participant must have sufficient Points within its Account for the Incentive being claimed.
5.3. Certain Incentives are subject to limited availability and will be allocated on a strictly 'first come, first served' basis. Where a particular Incentive is dependent on a minimum volume of orders being placed the Participant acknowledges and understand that such Incentive may be withdrawn or cancelled by The Bathroom Showroom (in its absolute discretion) and will only be provided if a sufficient number of customers sign up for that Incentive.
5.4. The number of Points payable for each Incentive is shown on the Website and may be amended at any time prior to the Participant submitting a Redemption for a particular Incentive.
5.5. Despite the efforts of The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agents, some Incentives advertised on the Website may have been attributed with an incorrect value (i.e. the number of Points payable for that Incentive). If this is the case The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agent will contact the Participant or the Representative (if any) and determine how best to proceed. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no obligation on The Bathroom Showroom to provide Incentives for the number of Points advertised where such an error has been made, whether by The Bathroom Showroom, an agent or any other third party.
5.6. The Participant acknowledges that transactions on which Points are redeemed may be made directly with third party merchants and/or suppliers (the "Promotion Partners", each a "Promotion Partner") who may offer links to their websites via the Website ("Third Party Sites").
5.7. The Bathroom Showroom is not responsible for Third Party Sites nor for any product information or services supplied through or in connection with such Third Party Sites.
5.8. The Bathroom Showroom has no responsibility for the standard, quality or otherwise of any Incentives, goods or services received or supplied by a Promotion Partner or the failure of any Promotion Partner to honour a redemption.
5.9. Any dealings that the Participant, the Representative or the Nominee(s) (as defined below) may enter into with any Promotion Partner (or other third party) will be solely between them and that Promotion Partner (or other third party), including any transaction for the purchase of products from such Promotion Partners (or other third parties). All such dealings will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and privacy policies of such Promotion Partners (or other third parties) as are applicable to such transactions.
5.10. No change to an Incentive can be made by the Participant after it has been booked in accordance with the information submitted on the online redemption form.
5.11. If the Participant wishes to amend their Incentive in any way (such as extending their stay or adding additional travellers) the Participant must state this when claiming their Incentive. The Bathroom Showroom and their agents will endeavour to provide suitable arrangements and will require the Participant to pay any additional costs before such arrangements can be made.
5.12. The Incentive cannot be transferred, exchanged, sold or in any way traded. The Incentive cannot be used for third party entertainment or gifted or awarded to a third party who is not within the employ of the Account holder.
5.13. For the avoidance of doubt, Incentives earned by a business holding an Account shall be for the benefit of the named account holder and not any other individual. It is for the named account holder (i.e. the Participant) to nominate the person or persons who is/are to receive the Incentive ("Nominee(s)") at the time the online redemption form is submitted. The Nominee must be an employee of the Account holder.
5.14. Any Incentives that individuals from the Participant's business receive are received purely in the capacity of an agent, acting on behalf of the Participant. It will be the responsibility of the Participant to determine who has access to the Promotion on its behalf and any decision entitling individuals to be the recipient of Incentives rests with the Participant and not with The Bathroom Showroom.
5.15. Incentives shall only be permitted to go ahead if: (i) on the date of applying for the Incentive the Participant has no outstanding invoices attributable to the Promotion Period; and (ii) their Account has not been suspended by The Bathroom Showroom due to non-payment/legal issues.
5.16. The Participant agrees to make an individual participating in or receiving an Incentive on its behalf aware of these Terms and Conditions.
5.17. All persons attending, participating in or receiving an Incentive may be required to enter into a waiver of responsibility and by attending, participating in or receiving an Incentive, such individuals agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant Promotion Partner.
6.1. Subject to clause 6.2:
6.1.1. The Bathroom Showroom shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Participant, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any acts or failures of any Promotion Partner or other third party or for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Promotion or the participation in the Promotion of any Participant or any individual selected by the Participant to receive an Incentive; and
6.1.2. The Bathroom Showroom accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the negligence of The Bathroom Showroom, its servants or agents out of or in connection with this Promotion except where caused by wilful neglect of The Bathroom Showroom, its employees or agents.
6.2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits The Bathroom Showroom's liability for:
6.2.1. death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Bathroom Showroom, its employees or agents;
6.2.2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
6.2.3. any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for The Bathroom Showroom to exclude or restrict liability.
6.3. The Participant hereby agrees to release and to hold The Bathroom Showroom (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or arising from:
6.3.1. any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant or any person it selects to receive the Incentive; and
188.8.131.52. delivery of any Incentive;
184.108.40.206. acceptance of any Incentive;
220.127.116.11. use of any Incentive; and/or
18.104.22.168. misuse of any Incentive.
7.1. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that accepting an Incentive may be subject to tax and/or National Insurance. The Participant shall be fully responsible for and shall indemnify The Bathroom Showroom for and in respect of any VAT, corporation tax, income tax, National Insurance and social security contributions and any other liability, deduction, contribution, assessment or claim arising from or made in connection with receipt by the Participant or any individual selected by it of an Incentive. For further information the Participant should contact its nearest Inland Revenue Office.
8.1. The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw this Promotion, any Incentive in whole or in part at any time without prior notice or compensation and the Participant's right to use any accumulated Points will be forfeited and the Participant will not be entitled to any compensation or damages from The Bathroom Showroom, its agents or any third party.
8.2. The Bathroom Showroom may terminate the Participant's participation in the Promotion and cancel or suspend any Points in the Participant's The Bathroom Showroom Account by notifying the Participant and/or the Representative (if any) in writing if The Bathroom Showroom reasonably believes that the Participant and/or the Representative:
8.2.1. has acted in a way that harms any Travis Perkins plc group company, any of its agents, the Promotion or any Promotion Partner;
8.2.2. has engaged in any illegal or fraudulent activities;
8.2.3. has collected or redeemed Points dishonestly or in a way that breaks these Terms and Conditions;
8.2.4. has acted in a hostile, abusive or aggressive manner towards any of The Bathroom Showroom's staff, any of its agents' staff or any of its Promotion Partner's staff;
8.2.5. has knowingly provided false or misleading information at any time in relation to the Participant's participation in the Promotion;
8.2.6. has breached or attempted to breach any of the terms relating to the Participant's Account or The Bathroom Showroom Account (including, but not by way of limitation, failing to pay its Account in accordance with the applicable payment terms);
8.2.7. has had a zero balance on its Bathroom Showroom Account for a consecutive 12 month period.
8.3. In the event that the Participant's Bathroom Showroom Account is withdrawn from the Promotion or is terminated at The Bathroom Showroom's discretion the Participant's right to use any accumulated Points will be forfeited and the Participant will not be entitled to any compensation or damages from The Bathroom Showroom, its agents or any third party.
8.4. The Participant or the Representative can choose to withdraw the Participant's participation in the Promotion at any time by contacting the Promotion Administrator in store. Any accumulated Points not claimed by the date of withdrawal shall be forfeited and the Participant will not be entitled to any compensation or damages from The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agents.
9. Data Protection and Publicity
9.1. By participating in the Promotion, the Participant, and any Nominee(s) or other individual who accepts or agrees to receive any Incentive at the direction of the Participant, consent to:
9.1.1. The Bathroom Showroom processing the Participant's and any such individual's data; and
9.1.2. the Participant's and any such Nominee's or individual's name, details and/or photographs appearing in publicity material or other events relating to the Promotion.
9.2. The Participant may be asked to participate in future publicity or PR activities, which may involve taking photographs. The Participant shall use its best endeavours to participate in such activities and procure that any Nominees or individuals selected by it to receive any Incentive participate in such activities.
9.3. The Participant understands and accepts that as a participant in the Promotion they will be sent regular updates by The Bathroom Showroom on the status of their Account, including their level of Qualifying Spend and the number of Points accrued to date ("Account Updates"). Account Updates may also include information about Incentives that could be available to the Participant. Agreeing to receive Account Updates is a condition of taking part in the Promotion.
9.4. In addition to the Account Updates referred to above, the Participant agrees that The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agents may use any information relating to the Participant provided by the Participant and/or the Representative (if any) in connection with the Promotion, or generated by The Bathroom Showroom and/or its agents in connection with the Promotion, to market The Bathroom Showroom's products to the Participant. Marketing information may be issued in various formats, including (but not be limited to) letters, emails and/or text messages.
10. Additional terms and conditions
10.1. In addition to, or in conjunction with, the main body of Terms and Conditions and the applicable terms and conditions of any Promotion Partners:
10.1.1. the terms of Schedule 1 of these Terms and Conditions will apply to specific relevant Incentives;
10.1.2. the terms of Schedule 2 of these Terms and Conditions will apply to Enhanced Points Promotions; and
10.1.3. the terms of Schedule 3 of these Terms and Conditions will apply to Prize Draws.
11. General Conditions
11.2. Any advice or actions of The Bathroom Showroom's staff, the staff of any of the agents or the staff of any Promotion Partners engaged in connection with the Promotion, that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions will not have the effect of amending these Terms and Conditions.
11.3. The Bathroom Showroom (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or be liable for any disruption to the Promotion, an Incentive, or any delay in performing or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such disruption, delay or failure results from events beyond the reasonable control of The Bathroom Showroom.
11.4. The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
11.5. The Promotion is a stand-alone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between The Bathroom Showroom and its customers, which will continue to apply.
11.6. No failure or delay by The Bathroom Showroom to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
11.7. No one other than The Bathroom Showroom and the Participant, their successors and permitted assignees, shall have any right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
11.8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership between The Bathroom Showroom and any of the Promotion Partners.
11.9. These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions and The Bathroom Showroom Promotion.
11.10. The Participant's statutory rights are not affected by any of the above Terms and Conditions.
11.11. Any correspondence regarding the Promotion should be addressed to the Showroom Rewards Promotion Administrator at: The Bathroom Showroom, Eldon House, Eldon Way, Crick, Northamptonshire NN6 7SL
Schedule 1 - Additional Terms
1. Incentives involving overseas travel will require each traveller to have a valid passport.
2. When the Incentive involves air travel the individuals due to receive the Incentive will be responsible for any costs accrued for airport parking and any other ancillary expenses.
3. If the Incentive includes a trip or a holiday, it is the responsibility of the main traveller to ensure that s/he and his/her family or travel companions who are accompanying them on the trip all have the necessary travel insurance, any recommended inoculations or other medical precautions and visas/passports. The Bathroom Showroom or any suppliers linked with the Promotion will not be held responsible for any travellers having inadequate travel insurance or being unable to travel through not having the necessary passport or visa.
4. All Incentives are offered subject to availability and restrictions may be imposed as to when each Incentive may be taken. Travel must take place within 6 months of the date on which the Participant claims the Incentive. Travel is excluded during all UK bank or public holiday periods and further date exclusions may apply, as shown within the description of each Incentive on the Website. Excluded dates may be amended at any time prior to the Participant claiming the Incentive, without prior notice.
5. Once an Incentive has been claimed by a Participant, no cancellations, refunds or other amendments will be possible. However, for certain sporting fixtures or other events that are taking place on a specific date, The Bathroom Showroom may be able to accept cancellations and a reallocation of relevant Points if at least 4 weeks prior notice is provided.
6. The Bathroom Showroom cannot be held responsible for any travel or banning restrictions imposed by the UK police, borders agency or courts in relation to any individuals due to receive the Incentive.
7. Those participating in motor-based Incentives (cars/bikes, on/off road, official track) must hold a current full and valid UK driving licence.
8. The list of gift card brands and value denominations may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of The Bathroom Showroom.
9. The Bathroom Showroom accepts no liability for gift vouchers that are defaced, altered, lost, stolen, damaged or cancelled and will not be accepted in shops.
10. If the Participant does lose or damage the gift card, the Bathroom Showroom will endeavour to transfer the balance of the gift card on to a new gift card (should the retailer allow this) and send to the Participant at a cost of £2.50. Replacement cards may be sent via signed for or special delivery at the Participant's cost, should they choose to receive their card in this way. The Bathroom Showroom is not directly linked to any of retailers whose products are listed on the Website. In the event that any one such product or company is placed in either administration or receivership there is no obligation on the Bathroom Showroom to replace or exchange any previously issued, unspent gift cards.
11. The Participant should refer to the back of the specific gift card for any retailer specific terms and conditions and expiry dates. The Bathroom Showroom takes no responsibility for any changes to the terms and conditions relating to each individual gift card.
12. Participants who have set up a standing order to reload gift cards should be aware that only the bank account holder of the account from which the standing order funds are paid has the ability to amend or cancel a standing order. Should the gift card be lost or stolen, Participants should ensure that they immediately cancel the standing order with their bank to prevent funds being loaded onto the lost or stolen gift card. The Bathroom Showroom cannot be held responsible for any losses due to the Participant not cancelling their standing order in the case of lost or stolen cards.
13. Requests for order cancellation must be made within 14 working days of receipt of order. Orders sent by first class mail or special delivery will be deemed to have arrived the next working day after dispatch. Reloads will be deemed to have been delivered 48 hours from when the order was placed. Refunds will be made back to the credit / debit card used to purchase. Vouchers, and gift cards in some instances, must be returned by registered postage. The Supplier accepts no responsibility for their return or for postage payable. Refunds can only be made for funds still on the gift card that have not been spent.
14. Technology Goods (including domestic appliances, electrical, audio visual, information technology and other similar items) will be delivered to the Participant within a maximum of 28 days. The Bathroom Showroom will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the end user by late delivery.
15. As part of the delivery terms, the Participant must supply a contact name and telephone number; this contact number should preferably be a mobile telephone.
16. After receipt of the technology goods by the Participant, the Participant assumes all risks associated with the technology goods. It is the responsibility of the Participant to examine the technology goods on delivery The Participant must notify any claim based on any defect in the condition of the technology goods on delivery to the Bathroom Showroom within 3 days from the date of delivery.
17. Return postage costs will be the Participant's responsibility and must be by insured delivery. Goods will be inspected on return and to be accepted for credit or replacement must be undamaged and in as new original condition and packaging.
18. All technology goods will be covered by the warranty terms offered by each respective manufacturer.
19. Expenses incurred during or as a result of participation in any of the Incentives which are not specifically stated to be included in the Incentive are not included in the Incentive and shall be for the Participant's own account. For example:
19.1. Unless otherwise stated, Participants will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from an Incentive.
19.2. Transfers to and from UK mainland airports or the venue where an Incentive is to take place are not included in the Incentive itself. For the avoidance of doubt, Participants located outside the UK mainland are responsible for their own transfer to the UK mainland or the venue where an Incentive is to take place. Flight tickets from a mainland UK airport are included in an Incentive only where stipulated.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of The Bathroom Showroom and its appointed representatives is final in all matters and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Schedule 2 - Enhanced Points Promotions
1. General terms applicable to each and every Enhanced Points Promotions
1.1. From time to time The Bathroom Showroom will run Enhanced Points Promotions where Participants can collect additional points during the applicable promotional period ("Enhanced Points Promotion Period"). Each Enhanced Points Promotion Period will apply to a qualifying product/product range/or product category in respect of each Enhanced Points Promotion, (the "Qualifying Product").
1.2. An Enhanced Points Promotional Rate will apply to each particular Enhanced Points Promotion. The details of the different Enhanced Points Promotional Rates that may apply are set out in Schedule B of this Schedule 2.
1.3. The Bathroom Showroom shall communicate to Participants the details (including the applicable enhanced Points Promotion Period, the applicable Qualifying Product and the applicable Enhanced Points Promotional Rate) in respect of each particular Enhanced Points Promotion from time to time.
1.4. The main body of those Terms and Conditions shall apply to each and every Enhanced Points Promotion in addition to the terms of this Schedule 2.
2. Details of specific types of promotion
Double Points Promotion
During this Enhanced Points Promotional Period Participants collect double points when they purchase Qualifying Products.
2.1. My Rewards participants will receive 8 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales of Qualifying Products.
2.2. Partner Rewards Participants will receive 8 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales of Qualifying Products and 4 points for every £1 spent on the Participants Account of Qualifying Spend.
Triple Points Promotion
During this Enhanced Points Promotional Period, Participants collect triple points when they purchase Qualifying Products.
2.3. My Rewards participants will receive 12 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales of Qualifying Products.
2.4. Partner Rewards Participants will receive 12 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales of Qualifying Products and 6 points for each £1 spent on the Participants Account of Qualifying Spend.
Fixed Points Promotion
During this Enhanced Points Promotional Period both My Rewards and Partner Rewards Participants will receive 6 points for every £1 spent by Referral Sales of Qualifying Products.
Schedule 3 - Monthly Prize Draws
Participants of My Rewards and Partner Rewards are eligible to participate in monthly prize draws as notified to Participants from time to time by email.
Participants receive one free entry into the applicable Prize Draw for every £500 of Referral Sales.
Participants of Partner Rewards will, in addition, receive one free entry into the applicable Prize Draw for every £500 of Qualifying Spend on the Participant's account during the applicable Prize Draw Month.
Participants satisfying the above criteria will be entered into the applicable Prize Draw automatically. Participants can, however, opt out of being entered into Prize Draws by visiting their "My Account" page on the website at www.showroomrewards.co.uk.
The Prize on offer will vary from Prize Draw to Prize Draw. Only one prize is on offer in respect of each Prize Draw. Participants will be e-mailed with specific details of the Prize Draws.
Monthly Prize Draw Terms
The following will apply to each Prize Draw
- Prize Draw Month means the applicable calendar month as notified by The Bathroom Showroom from time to time.
- The Prize Draw will be held in every Prize Draw Month. The promotion will commence on the first day of the Prize Draw Month and run until the last day of the Prize Draw Month ("Closing Date").
- One winner will be chosen by an automated computer generated random selection process 5 working days after the closing date ("Winner").
- The Winner will be contacted by telephone within one week of the winner being chosen. A confirmation e-mail will be sent by The Bathroom Showroom after the Winner has been notified.
- In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted for any reason within 5 working days of the selection process date, The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner. The Bathroom Showroom will not be responsible for any inability to contact a Winner.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
- The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
- Prize Draws are open to Participants only and only those persons who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter into the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, Participants take responsibility for any tax implications arising from any Prize won and are assumed to have gained permission from their employing company, where appropriate, should they win the prize.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of The Bathroom Showroom, which are final and binding in all matters related to the competition.
- Participants agree that if selected as the Winner, The Bathroom Showroom may also require the Winner to participate in reasonable publicity including but not limited to publishing their name and photograph on The Bathroom Showroom's website and in local newspapers.
- The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Prize Draw if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
- Details of the Winner will be available by writing to: The Bathroom Showroom, Eldon House, Eldon Way, Crick, Northamptonshire, NN6 7SL.
- The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it finds any tampering with the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of this Schedule 3 and/or these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, The Bathroom Showroom reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Bathroom Showroom's failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the Prize Draw and for sending out the Prize and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the Prize offered under this competition, without the individual's prior consent.